torstai 9. helmikuuta 2017

Finsweng Tadaa aka Naatti at her two first official shows

Last weekend all our family visited the town of Valga in souther part of Estonia. On both Saturday the 4th of February, 2017, and on Sunday the 5th of February, 2017, National all breed shows were held. Since two of our family members are eager photographers I have two cameras with nice photos to share to you! However, work makes an obstacle to blog writing, so here just shortly about our new star, 10-month-old Naatti (Finsweng Tadaa, d.o.b 21.3.2016) who won BOB ja BOB-junior both days, and won also BIG-4 on Sunday! I'm so super happy and proud of this wonderful little girl that I lost my heart to already when she was 5 minutes old. She is the most happy and easy companion at home, but also a natural show girl. She really makes my dog show hobby to an easy, relaxing and fun activity! Here three photos taken on Sunday 5.2.2017 by Ida Turunen (my 13-year-old daughter). A gallery of photos from the both trips and full results within coming days.
Posing in the big ring and waiting for the decision of terrier group judge John Muldoon, Ireland.
Finsweng Tadaa, just 10 months old, won BIG-4 among a big group of grown-up terriers!
I'm so happy of my little girl. She is the most wonderful pet you can imagine, but she's also a natural show girl.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti