tiistai 24. tammikuuta 2017

Walking in the winter wonderland

I'm so excited; I have got back the inspiration (and time (after three years of too much work)) to keep this blog! So today when having a typical, long walk in the winter wonderland I was planning what and how to tell about all happened, and what this year will bring. 
 
Some sort of a list of 2016 year's achievement will be the next blog post, that's for sure. It's already on paper. I have also a lot to do updating this blog's pages about Finsweng dogs . Even if you can find the "technical data" in the Finnish kennelclub's database I have lots of photos to share. Most have been shared in Facebook, but I'm so excited to get them "collected" here.
 
Now this old lady below in requiring here late evening food. And that will be since she is the "Lady of the day" because today is her 9th birthday! Donna  my Dancing Queen yesterday, today and many years more!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti